- United States Note
- Ten Dollars
- The United States of America Will Pay the Bearer Ten Dollars
- This note is a legal tender for ten dollars subject to the provisions of section 3588 R.S.
- Treasury seal in red ink: THESAUR AMER SEPTENT SIGII
- Red Roman Numerical Representation: X
- Washington D.C.
- Portraits of Lewis & Clark
- United States of America
- United States Note Ten (10) Dollars
- This note is a legal tender at its face value for all debts public and private except duties on imports and interest on the public debt